Go to DGS Site -> Click E Learning – >Modular Courses – > Enroll Row ->
Apply you Indos no & Date of Birth and select your course name and click verify then automatically you will get full details data from Indos dgs profile
Date of Birth
Mobile Phone :
Once registration successful you get credentials to your given email. Based on your credentials received from email you will login E Learning-> Modular courses with your user name and password
Face Recognition front camera will open on you
* If your photo updated already in DGS Indos database and it will get it.
* If your photo not upload in DGS Indos Data you will get below Error
ERROR: Your photo is not found in DGS INDoS database. Please contact DG Shipping to update your INDoS photo.
Note : All Seafarers Please note check your DGS Indos database whether photo and details upload properly
The e-learning program has the following elements:
- E-Books – It is organized with the Table of Content (on the left hand side of the page) covering every topic and subtopic as per the DGS Syllabus. The basic theories have been explained in detail and wherever required, animated videos have been used to explain the concerned theory and its application on board.
- Quizzes – Each topic (appearing in bold letters in the Table of Content) has a quiz. The quiz follows the MCQ Test model. Each question has multiple answers and only one of them is the right answer. This is a self-assessment tool for you to gauge your learning. You will be able to see your score at the end of the test and the number of attempts allowed is 10. The questions are randomized and you will have different set of question in varying sequence just to make sure your learning is validated.
- Academic Support – During the entire period of your enrolment, you will have academic support from dedicated online faculty. You have to send your academic queries by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. On the subject of your email, please mention the Course ID. Please send the mail from your email id as recorded in DGS e-Governance database.
- Live Doubt-clearing Sessions – It is possible that you need to clarify some of your doubts in a live platform with the online faculty. The Live Q & A sessions are prescheduled and published in the website https://dgsstcw.aduacademy.in . All you have to do: submit your query online for a preferred time slot on the published schedule. An auto generated mail will be sent to your email id with the link to access the live session.
- End-of-the Course Assessment – After you complete studying all the topics and subtopics, and feel prepared for the test, you will be ready to take the assessment. The Assessment portal will open only after you complete the required minimum study hours. For this course, there is a 30 minutes assessment with 30 Multiple Choice Questions. You need to score 50% or answer 15 questions correctly to pass this assessment. The passing mark is 15. Once you pass the examination, our system will notify the same to the DGS e-Governance system.
- For more information visit DG shipping website. -> https://dgsstcw.aduacademy.in/
- BELOW IS THE E- LEARNING USER MANUAL